What Fraternity/ Sorority had the best week?

Most Likely to take over Fall Semester?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who the F*ck is Fan Club?!




Person 1: "Man, who the f*ck is Fan Club?!"...
Person 2: "You know the Jerk Boys!"

Person 1: "Ohhhhhhhh! I know them!"


You've seen them around. The skinny jean rocking, BBC copping, Skate board riding, nudie jean finding "Jerk Boys".
Well they have a name people. And the name is FAN CLUB. I took the time to interview the CEO Chris Taylor aka FAT
to see exactly what FAN CLUB has in store for next semester.






Hello Chris! How are you doing?



Chris: A lil sleepy haven't slept in days.



Cool. Lets talk about Fan Club. How'd you get the name? Explain Fan Club to the readers..


Chris: The name came from me while I was working back in Cali. This baddie was messin' wit sum bum dude
and I just had to let her know...a Fresh-Ass-Nigga-Can-Luv-You-Better.



What audience do you want to reach? What is Fan Club's goal?


Chris: I really want to reach all the young people who want to be something...The goal of Fan Club is to bring
all young people together who have bright ideas and are talented.



Interesting. How could someone go about joining Fan Club?


Chris: The process isn't that hard. You let a FC member know, they will ask you what are you bringing to the table...
after that they will bring it to me...I will bring it to the fam...and we'll vote!



Alot of people call Fan Club the jerk boys. Do you take that offensive?


Chris: At first I did, but now I just take it as they know us.



Describe the Fan Club swagger.


Chris: Real shit we are cocky and we do party alot. But we STAY hustling...



Anything else?


Chris: Y'all Keep lookin' up. That's where you can find FC and Kween.

FANCLUB ent. WE ALL WE GOT!!



SN: visit the fanclub blog at.... http://www.fanclub.blog.com/


-Kweendom KritiK STAFF.





No comments:

Post a Comment